Terms & Conditions
Island Connections International (ICI) and Telunas Resorts are pleased to welcome you and we are excited to serve you and provide you with an unforgettable experience. While we will do our very best to ensure that your time at Telunas Resorts is pleasant, there are some things that we want you to understand before arriving at Telunas Resorts. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, Telunas Resorts and its staff are understood to be the resort run by the staff of Island Connections International.
1. Trip bookings must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the desired arrival date. Advance booking can only be done up to 6 (six) months prior to the trip for Telunas Beach Resort and 12 (twelve) months prior to trip for Telunas Private Island.
2. By sending a non-refundable deposit to Island Connections International for your stay at Telunas Resorts, all guests are agreeing to this Telunas Resorts Terms and Conditions.
3. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for inclement weather (rain, wind, waves, fog, etc) that may prevent guests from participating in certain activities.
4. If weather conditions are too severe, Telunas Resorts staff reserve the right to delay or cancel boat departures from Telunas back to Sekupang Ferry Terminal on Batam and vice-versa. However, all possible efforts will be made to avoid delays.
5. Telunas Resorts boats are modified Riau Melayu fishing boats and are covered to help prevent guests from getting wet in the rain or from ocean waves. However, we cannot guarantee that all guests will remain dry during the trip. We consider this part of the Telunas cultural experience.
6. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. A safe is available for you to use for valuables. Please contact your Telunas Resorts host if you wish to make use of the safe.
7. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for extra costs incurred due to guest error in transit or situations arising from the International Ferry Companies traveling between Singapore and Batam, Indonesia.
8. Please note that that check-in is 2pm and check-out at 9 am unless otherwise noted or agreed upon by your host. Late checkout is available upon request with an optional extra lunch for incremental fee.
9. All guests are required to pay a 50% non-refundable deposit in order to make a reservation at Telunas Resort. All down payments, though non-refundable, are transferable to a future stay within six months of the original arrival date if Telunas Resorts is notified more than 14 days in advance of the arrival date.
10. Payments above the 50% down payment are refundable prior to seven days before the arrival date. No payments above the 50% down payment will be returned within one week of the guests’ arrival date.
11. Dining, extra beds, additional children, domestic transport, activities, extras, and applicable taxes will be SETTLED IN FULL AT THE RESORT. All pricing subject to 10% VAT and 9% Service Charge.
12. Payment can be made in cash (Rupiah/IDR) or credit card (VISA and MasterCard).
13. All payments on-site will be converted to Indonesian Rupiah at the prevailing/posted rate at the resort. All payments made by credit card will be converted to IDR according to the weekly rate published each Wednesday by the Indonesian Ministry of Finance plus 1.75% for currency variance; https://www.ortax.org/ortax/?mod=kurs