Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Island Connections International (ICI) and Telunas Resorts are pleased to welcome you and we are excited to serve you and provide you with an unforgettable experience. While we will do our very best to ensure that your time at Telunas Resorts is pleasant, there are some things that we want you to understand before arriving at Telunas Resorts. If you have any questions about the terms and conditions listed below, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. For the purpose of these terms and conditions, Telunas Resorts and its staff are understood to be the resort run by the staff of Island Connections International.
1. Trip bookings must be made at least 48 hours (2 days) prior to the desired arrival date. Advance booking can only be done up to 6 (six) months prior to the trip for Telunas Beach Resort and 12 (twelve) months prior to trip for Telunas Private Island.
2. By sending a non-refundable deposit to Island Connections International for your stay at Telunas Resorts, all guests are agreeing to this Telunas Resorts Terms and Conditions.
3. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for inclement weather (rain, wind, waves, fog, etc) that may prevent guests from participating in certain activities.
4. If weather conditions are too severe, Telunas Resorts staff reserve the right to delay or cancel boat departures from Telunas back to Sekupang Ferry Terminal on Batam and vice-versa. However, all possible efforts will be made to avoid delays.
5. Telunas Resorts boats are modified Riau Melayu fishing boats and are covered to help prevent guests from getting wet in the rain or from ocean waves. However, we cannot guarantee that all guests will remain dry during the trip. We consider this part of the Telunas cultural experience.
6. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. A safe is available for you to use for valuables. Please contact your Telunas Resorts host if you wish to make use of the safe.
7. Telunas Resorts is not responsible for extra costs incurred due to guest error in transit or situations arising from the International Ferry Companies traveling between Singapore and Batam, Indonesia.
8. Please note that check-in is 2pm and check-out at 9 am unless otherwise noted or agreed upon by your host.
9. All guests are required to pay 50% deposit to make bookings. 100% refund is provided if canceled 15 days or more prior to the arrival date.
10. No refund is provided for cancellations within 15 days of the arrival, however deposit can be applied to a future reservation up to 6 months from the original arrival date.
11. Any modifications to a reservation are subject to availability and will reflect current rates when modifications are made.
12. 50% remaining balance, activities, extras, and applicable taxes will be SETTLED IN FULL AT THE RESORT. All pricing subject to 10% VAT and 9% Service Charge. SPA pricing is subject to 20% VAT adn 9% Service Charge.
13. Payment can be made in cash (Rupiah/IDR) or credit card (VISA, Amex, and MasterCard).
14. No pets are allowed.
Telunas Resorts Policy Regarding Villa and Resort Safety
We want to provide you with an enjoyable and safe experience during your stay. Thank you for complying with our Guest policies below.
Non-compliance with any of these policies will result in a 1,000,000 IDR assessment per incident. This will be charged to your bill and must be paid in full prior to departure.
Smoking: There is no smoking allowed in the villas including the outdoor deck. Our villas are constructed of wood and pose a fire risk if you smoke in the villa. Designated smoking areas are provided. Please see guest relations for locations.
Food: Our remote location provides a relaxing and restful environment, however our location is susceptible to pests and animals, which will be attracted to your villa if food is in the villa. Please do not prepare or eat meals in your villas. Limit food in your room to snacks and be mindful to put trash in the covered receptacles.
Cooking at the resort or in villas: Cooking at the resort or in villas is strictly prohibited. For pest/animal control and the fire hazard mentioned above, equipment brought to cook food is not allowed at Telunas Resorts. No rice cookers, stoves, kettles, water heaters, or any other cooking equipment is allowed.
Thank you for helping Telunas Resorts provide a safe environment for all our Guests.