Telunas Beach Resort Activities
There was lots to do, and if you didn’t really want to do anything – you could just lay in the hammock and enjoy the breeze!
– Recent Guest from Singapore
- Ping Pong
- Beach Games
- Traditional Fishing
- Jetty Jumping
Activities With An Additional Cost
- Sea Kayaking
- Single Kayak: IDR 180k++ per person
- Double Kayak: IDR 250k++ per couple
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- IDR 250k++ per person
- 45k++ per person
Group and Team Building Activities
Please make reservations with your host before 2 pm to join on the following day.
- Island Tour
- IDR 175k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 850k++ Connect with our Melayu neighbors by visiting an island village and experiencing the local culture. Pants or skirts covering the knees and shirts covering the shoulders recommended.
- Traditional Drumming (Kompang)
- IDR 75k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 500k++ Experience traditional Melayu drumming and learn a few progressive rhythms that will layer over one another to create a harmonic beat.
- Pottery Lesson
- IDR 255k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 500k++ Try your hand sculpting pottery at the Telunas Beach Ceramics studio.
Special Meal Activities
Please confirm with our reservations team a week prior to event.
- Candlelight dinner
- IDR 350k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 700k++ Woo that special person in your life with a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach.
- Pizza on the beach
- IDR 175k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 1750k++ Make your own pizza, bake it in an earthen stove, and enjoy it with people you love.
- Malay Village lunch
- IDR 250k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 850k++ Enjoy mouth-watering Malay cuisine cooked by local island residents.
- Raft Building
- IDR 100k++ per person. Minimum activity charge: IDR 750k++ Try your hand at building a simple bamboo raft and launching from the beach. Activity takes up to 2 hrs including set-up and learning a few simple knots. Also available as a competition with enough participants!
Activities subject to 10% government tax and 9% service charge.