There are many activities for guests. We would recommend the village and school visit which gives an insight into local life.
– Aaspro, Brisbane – Australia
Due to COVID some activities may not be available.
- Personalized Massages*
- Stand Up Paddleboarding*
- Sea Kayaking*
- Freshwater Infinity Pool
- Nature Walk
- Sand Bar
- Ping Pong
- Deck Jumping
- Boat Ride at Telunas Beach Resort (morning or afternoon beach time)*
- Island Tour
- Cooking Demo
- Local Village Tour (currently unavailable)
- Jungle Waterfall Hike (seasonal)
*Additional 50.000 IDR charge for the following:
- Stand up Paddle board per hour
- Kayak Rental per hour
- Childcare per child, per hour. (Must be booked at least two days in advanced so we have the proper staff available to serve you.)
- Round Trip Boat Ride to Telunas Beach Resort (morning or afternoon departures)
Fishing Adventure at Telunas Private Island
For those of you looking to experience a taste of fishing while visiting Telunas Private Island, book a Fishing Adventure. Experience hand line fishing and crabbing. And whatever you catch, our Chef will prep for your dinner.
Two Hours: 600.000 for up to four persons (morning only)
Half Day: 900.000 for up to four persons (morning only)
Full Day: 1.500.000 for up to four persons
Arrival Night Briefing. On the night of arrival at 6pm, Guests are invited to attend a briefing. Our staff will review the fishing itinerary for the next day, discuss fishing basics and go over safety protocol. Guests will learn how to tie a fishing hook, put on bait, use a fishing spool and hold/ handle a fish safely, and many other things.
Fishing Day. Telunas will provide bait, fishing spool, crab traps, boat, driver and Guest Services Staff. Wear your sunscreen. Bring a hat and water. The Guest Services Team will confirm the time to meet at the jetty.
Terms and Conditions. Must be booked at least two days prior to arrival.