Travel Update: COVID-19
WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
And our #1 priority is your safety and well-being!
The Ministry of Tourism in Indonesia has given Telunas Resorts the CHSE certification. CHSE stands for Clean | Healthy | Safety | Environment.
The Ministry of Tourism ensures consistency in the implementation of standard health protocols in the tourism sector, especially for hotels.
The assessment process is based on a list of 81 sanitation and hygiene standard requirements, from the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism and Creative Economy.
The requirements that need to be met for this certification include handling safety and security, management of food sanitation, appeal for COVID-19 prevention, body inspection mechanisms, and guest travel history.
From Telunas Resorts Management
We have developed new COVID cleaning procedures, installed new safety features, and instituted new service protocols to ensure your safety during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the open spaces and cool breezes of Telunas Resorts. Until then stay safe and healthy.
What You Can Expect During Your Stay
- Face masks required for Staff in public areas
- Face masks required for transit to and from the island for Guests and Staff
- Hand sanitizer available throughout resort for Guests and Staff
- Regularly sanitized public areas
- Regular temperature checks for Guests and Staff
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Doctors available 24/7 via communication with International SOS. www.internationalsos.com
See you soon!