Travel Update: COVID-19
Our #1 priority is always the safety and well-being of our Guests and the Telunas Team.
In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, we have temporarily suspended resort operations at both Telunas Private Island and Telunas Beach Resort. We will continue to monitor the situation within Indonesia and the surrounding region, and will open again when restrictions are lifted. In the meantime, we are still accepting reservations for future dates and have adjusted our policies to increase flexibility with bookings as needed. See below for more information or contact us directly at email@example.com.
We are so thankful for our Guests from all over the world – Singapore, France, Australia, Hong Kong, the Netherlands, United States, United Kingdom, Indonesia, Germany and more! And we want you to know we are here for you.
We will be ready to serve you when times are better. Until then stay safe and healthy.
As of March 23, 2020, Singapore released a travel advisory to Indonesia and has closed its borders to all short term travelers for the time being. (For more details please visit Singapore’s Ministry of Health website.)
Booking and Cancellation Policies
We commit to keeping you informed about regional travel policies and regulations that may affect your trip, and we have adapted our Change and Cancellation Policy to make your travel plans as worry-free as possible. See below for more details. For more information, we invite you to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations or changes to your booking made by a travel agent or online booking platform, we kindly advise you to contact the agent or online travel company directly.
- Please consult travel advisories and information made available by the World Health Organization and your country of residence.
- If you already have a reservation with Telunas:
- You may change the name on your booking without penalty, so you may give your booking to friends or family at no extra charge.
- You may change your booking dates at no charge and keep your current nightly rate for up to 12 months from the original booking date. When you choose this option, you will receive an extra 10% resort credit based on your original deposit amount to use for activities, drinks, or spa packages at the resort.
- You may cancel your booking and receive a full refund.
- New reservations for stays through December 2021 will also be offered the cancellation policy above.