Maybank Cardmembers Promo!
Great News to Maybank Cardmembers!Valid from Nov 1st to Jan 31st, 2020
Book to stay between November 1 2019 to February 6 2020 and you will be entitled to receive the following offers*:
15% discount on 3D2N at Telunas Resorts
50% discount on Room rate if you extend with up to a maximum stay of 5 nights**
10% discount on Telunas Massage at Telunas Spa (Subject to availability and must be booked in advance)
Package is inclusive of:
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner for two persons per room
- Coffee and tea facilities
- Use of beach and beach sports facilities
- Return sea transfers from Sekupang Ferry Terminal, Batam via Traditional motorised boat
- Please present your Maybank credit or debit card upon check-in for verification.
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion period is valid from 1 November 2019 to 31 January 2020 and stay period is valid from 1 November 2019 to 6 February 2020
- Valid for MayBank Cardmembers only using the promo code: MBPROMO
- Bookings are subject to availability at least 5 days prior to arrival date
- Please take note that the above rates are based on weekday stays. For weekend and public holiday it may be available via email request.
- Promotion is subject to 10% Government Tax and 9% Service Charge
- Minimum 2 nights accommodation in Telunas Beach or Telunas Private Island required
- **Room night extension is based on Room only and subject to availability with up to maximum stay of 5 nights
- Please note that the above promotion is based on 2 adults. Additional adult or child rates apply based on resort and dates. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Holiday promo stays are based on request and subject to availability
- Not valid for any in house promotion
Looking for a perfect getaway?
You don’t have to look far to find a perfect getaway with overwater accommodations and lots to do.
No Need to Get on a Flight
With flight prices soaring, try a vacation destination that does not require you to set foot in the Changi Airport. And it’s one of the most convenient vacation bookings you will ever make.
You MUST get a massage. You cannot visit and not book one. It was the most insane experience because it’s overwater. The sunsets are amazing so you might want to plan to finish your massage right as the sun is going down.
Beautiful and Responsible Paradise
Overwhelmed by both the natural, rustic environment and the warm hospitality. Even more surprised to find out that they care so much about the environment and local community, not only do they help to protect the wetland ecology and promote local Malay culture, they help to plant more mangroves and develop programs to help local economy
We had to continually pinch ourselves and remind each other we were just a few hours by boat from one of the most modern, cosmopolitan and developed cities in Southeast Asia. Forgetting that fact, it was easy to imagine we were days away from civilization. And that’s what made this trip so dreamy
I can’t tell anything more than everything was perfect in every details… I wasn’t so relaxed since years after 3 days there…
Staff is great. Food is fresh and good. Everything was thought in every detail. And the location is stunning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pricing for each resort?
All pricing is available here https://telunasresorts.com/private-island/pricing/
Are meals included?
There is a required meal plan that must be purchased whether you are staying at Telunas Private Island or Telunas Beach Resort. This charge is in addition to the nightly room charge.
At Telunas Private Island it is IDR 940k++ per adult per day and IDR 400k++ per child, per day. At Telunas Beach Resort it is IDR 630k++ per adult per day and IDR 300k++ per child, per day.
What is Telunas Resorts?
Telunas Resorts is a company that owns and manages two resort properties in the Riau Islands. The two properties are
1) Telunas Private Island and
2) Telunas Beach Resort.
How do I get to the resorts?
Domestic transport from Sekupang Ferry Terminal is provided in a Telunas Resorts Malay boat. IDR 900k++ per adult and IDR 580k++ per child round-trip.
Once your booking is made our staff will coordinate this transportation. When you arrive at Sekupang Ferry Terminal, staff members will meet and greet you and escort you to the Telunas Resorts Malay boat. The staff will carry your luggage for you and make sure you begin you have a pleasant beginning to your Telunas adventure.
For specific details visit https://telunasresorts.com/transportation/
At Telunas Private Island what is the bedding?
The master bedroom offers a king size bed and there are two twin beds in the children’s loft.