Maybank Cardmembers TREATS!
Maybank Cardmembers year-long TREATS!Valid from Feb 1st to Jan 3rd, 2021
Book to stay between February 1 2020 to January 3 2021 and receive the following:
- 20% off room rate only at either Telunas Beach Resort or Telunas Private Island (all room types)
- 1-for-1 Spa treatment
Package is inclusive of:
- Welcome drink
- Coffee and tea facilities (TBR in dining room, TPI in guest room) included
- Use of beach and beach sports facilities included
- Excluding meal rate
- Excluding return sea transfers from Sekupang via traditional long wooden boat (a comfortable modified Malay fishing boat)
- Please present your MayBank credit card upon check-in for verification.
- Minimum 2 night stay required
To redeem put promo code MB2020 on our booking page below
Terms & Conditions
- Promotion period is valid from 1 February 2020 to 31 December 2020 and stay period is valid from 1 February 2020 to 3 January 2021
- Valid for MayBank credit cards members only using the promo code: MB2020
- Bookings are subject to availability at least 5 days prior to arrival date
- Please take note that the above rates are applicable for both weekday and weekend stay
- Promotion is subject to 10% Government Tax and 9% Service Charge
- Extra adult or child rates apply base on resort and dates
- Public Holiday dates are based on request and subject to availability
- Not valid for any in house promotion
- Maybank TREATS General Terms and Conditions apply
Looking for a perfect getaway?
You don’t have to look far to find a perfect getaway with overwater accommodations and lots to do.
No Need to Get on a Flight
With flight prices soaring, try a vacation destination that does not require you to set foot in the Changi Airport. And it’s one of the most convenient vacation bookings you will ever make.
You MUST get a massage. You cannot visit and not book one. It was the most insane experience because it’s overwater. The sunsets are amazing so you might want to plan to finish your massage right as the sun is going down.
Beautiful and Responsible Paradise
Overwhelmed by both the natural, rustic environment and the warm hospitality. Even more surprised to find out that they care so much about the environment and local community, not only do they help to protect the wetland ecology and promote local Malay culture, they help to plant more mangroves and develop programs to help local economy
We had to continually pinch ourselves and remind each other we were just a few hours by boat from one of the most modern, cosmopolitan and developed cities in Southeast Asia. Forgetting that fact, it was easy to imagine we were days away from civilization. And that’s what made this trip so dreamy
I can’t tell anything more than everything was perfect in every details… I wasn’t so relaxed since years after 3 days there…
Staff is great. Food is fresh and good. Everything was thought in every detail. And the location is stunning.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pricing for each resort?
All pricing is available here https://telunasresorts.com/private-island/pricing/ and https://telunasresorts.com/telunas-beach/pricing/
Are meals included?
There is a required meal plan that must be purchased whether you are staying at Telunas Private Island or Telunas Beach Resort. This charge is in addition to the nightly room charge.
At Telunas Private Island it is IDR 940k++ per adult per day and IDR 400k++ per child, per day. At Telunas Beach Resort it is IDR 630k++ per adult per day and IDR 300k++ per child, per day.
What is Telunas Resorts?
Telunas Resorts is a company that owns and manages two resort properties in the Riau Islands. The two properties are
1) Telunas Private Island and
2) Telunas Beach Resort.
How do I get to the resorts?
Domestic transport from Sekupang Ferry Terminal is provided in a Telunas Resorts Malay boat. IDR 900k++ per adult and IDR 580k++ per child round-trip.
Once your booking is made our staff will coordinate this transportation. When you arrive at Sekupang Ferry Terminal, staff members will meet and greet you and escort you to the Telunas Resorts Malay boat. The staff will carry your luggage for you and make sure you begin you have a pleasant beginning to your Telunas adventure.
For specific details visit https://telunasresorts.com/transportation/
At Telunas Private Island what is the bedding?
The master bedroom offers a king size bed and there are two twin beds in the children’s loft.