Telunas Merdeka Package
We are ready!
It is our privilege to announce the reopening of Telunas Private Island on July 31, 2020. After many months of upgrading and implementing new safety protocols, we have an enhanced private island experience prepared for your long-awaited vacation. We are grateful for this opportunity and look forward to welcoming our guests who are able to travel to Batam, Indonesia at this time.
Celebrate Indonesia’s 75th year of independence with a Telunas Merdeka Package for Indonesian citizens and KITAS holders.
Exclusive offer applies to stays through November 30, 2020
Offer ends August 31, 2020
Use our promo code INDONESIA75
to access our LOWEST PRICES
Up to a 50% DISCOUNT for your ALL-INCLUSIVE STAY
At Telunas Private Island
- Private overwater villa with a loft and deck for relaxing
- 3 Exquisite meals per day
- Round trip transportation from Sekupang Ferry Terminal to Telunas Private Island
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Sea Kayaking
- Freshwater Infinity Pool
- Kids’ Club
- Nature Walk
- Ping Pong
- Deck Jumping
- Fishing from the deck or a boat
PLUS a 75-Minute FREE Massage
In our secluded, overwater SPA
Starting from IDR 1.975.000 per person per night
Based on double occupancy
Enjoy a flat rate for stays throughout August
- Additional nights are available at IDR 1.700.000 all-inclusive per adult per night based on double occupancy.
- Extra adult rate is IDR 1.700.000 all-inclusive per person per night stay.
- The Telunas Kids’ Rate is available at IDR 750,000 per child per night.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion exclusively applies to Indonesian citizens or KITAS holders only.
- Rates apply per person per night stay at Telunas Private Island based on a minimum 2-night stay and double occupancy.
- All-inclusive rate includes three meals per night stay, round-trip transfer from Sekupang Ferry Terminal to Telunas Private Island, and accommodations, and exclude personal expenses at Telunas Resorts such as Canteen, Bar, or SPA purchases. One 75-minute free massage is given per room booked.
- After September 1, 2020, dates of stay on weekends and holidays are subjected to surcharge.
- Rates are subjected to 10% government tax + 9% service charge.
Besides the staff and food, this is the thing I’ll always remember. Our two girls had facials and my wife and I had massages. We booked them for sunset, and they were just fantastic. A range of different types of massage and oils to experience. It was the icing on the cake, cherry on the soda, or what other hyperbole you can think of – definitely a must!.
Enjoy barefoot luxury in the only overwater villas near Singapore! By day, enjoy the white sand beach, relax by the infinity pool, kayak or try your hand on a stand up paddle board (all included at Telunas Private Island). By night, lounge on your deck and star-gaze, while you listen to the waves beneath your villa.
Food and Beverage
The food is outstanding – you know it is good when you are still dreaming about it and craving it three weeks later!
Beautiful and Responsible Paradise
Overwhelmed by both the natural, rustic environment and the warm hospitality. Even more surprised to find out that they care so much about the environment and local community, not only do they help to protect the wetland ecology and promote local Malay culture, they help to plant more mangroves and develop programs to help local economy.
We had to continually pinch ourselves and remind each other we were just a few hours by boat from one of the most modern, cosmopolitan and developed cities in Southeast Asia. Forgetting that fact, it was easy to imagine we were days away from civilization. And that’s what made this trip so dreamy.
All around amazing. I stayed for 5 days with a group of friends and it was the best 5 days we’ve had! It’s at a great location, only a few hours away from Singapore but a perfect getaway from everything else around you. The beach was beautiful and there were many activities that you could do. The rooms over the water had an amazing view of the sunrise/sunset. The food was great. The staff were amazing and friendly and catered to our needs. I had a great experience there and definitely wish to go again.
I can’t tell anything more than everything was perfect in every details… I wasn’t so relaxed since years after 3 days there…Staff is great. Food is fresh and good. Everything was thought in every detail. And the location is stunning.